- BHA Select Hedge Funds has quickly become the premier event offering 1-on-1 meetings between hedge funds and investors
- In the past three years, over 5,500 meetings have occurred between selected investors & managers
- Attendance at Boston 2014 is by invitation only; managers and investors must apply to attend using the links below
BHA Select Hedge Funds: Boston 2014 is a two day conference dedicated exclusively to 1-on-1 meetings between the premier hedge funds of 2014 with institutional and family office investors from around the globe. Intimate introductory meetings will take place in the Executive Suites overlooking Fenway Park. The event will include breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, entertainment, and excellent networking opportunities. Attendance at BHA Select Hedge Funds: Boston 2014 is open to selected managers and qualified investors and closed to service providers or third parties.
We rarely attend any other industry conferences or cap- intro events. This is one of the very first hedge fund events we ever attended, thanks to the format which is entirely investor centric. The quality of the meetings we were able to get, and the follow-ups which happened after the event, were a true time saver on our due diligence.
- U.S. Multi-Family Office
On behalf of the entire team, I wanted to thank you and the BHA team for including us in such a well-organized and memorable event. We were impressed with the caliber of the investors who participated and we appreciated the highly interactive nature of our meetings.
- Specialist Fund, New York
The BHA Select Hedge Funds Conference has become the most efficient conference I have ever been to; the quality of managers was great, the 45-minute meeting slots provided just enough time, and the logistics went very well.
- $479 Million Multi-Family Office ($306 Million Hedge Fund AUM)
BHA SHF 2013 was the most productive event we’ve been to this year – the quality of managers and the high number of meetings over the two days made the event very efficient. This is one we will continue to attend.
- $5 Billion Fund of Funds, North Carolina ($1.5 Billion Hedge Fund AUM)